Saturday 21 February 2015

Another UKIP Racist Exposed

Thinking of voting UKIP in the upcoming Election? Are you concerned that some of their views don't quite mesh with yours but are considering a vote for 'something different' to the main parties?
Listen to what Rozanne Duncan who is a UKIP councillor, has to say to the UKIP press officer and give some thought to the calibre of people who make up the party.
"The only people I do have problems with are negroes. And I don't know why. I don't know whether there is something in my psyche or whether it's karma from a previous life or whether something happened to me as a very, very young person and I've drawn a veil over it - because that sometimes happens, doesn't it? But I really do have a problem with people with negroid features'.
To their credit UKIP have since expelled her, a decision Mrs Duncan claimed was due to a 'hidden agenda' and insisting that there was nothing "racist or derogatory" in what she said.
She said: "I don't regret saying it. I don't regret anything, that's the truth. I still honestly believe that what I said was never at any time racist or derogatory'.
This comes hot on the heels of UKIP's Thanet South chairman Martyn Heale speaking about the media attention over his past membership of the National Front and explaining that: 'For Christ's sake, I was never a member of the Gestapo. I was not a member of the Stasi, I never served a term of imprisonment in my life'.
With members like these, we can hope that if you were considering a vote for UKIP, the Labour Party, Conservatives, Lib Dem's don't look quite so bad now.

No comments: